The JAA is an alumni association dedicated to fostering a growing loyalty and kinship with all
past and present members of the national organizations: Arnold Air Society, Angel Flight, and
The Arnold Air Society, Angel Flight, and Silver Wings Joint Alumni Association is to foster a spirit of loyalty and kinship among former AAS/AnF/SW members and to achieve unity of purpose and action in promoting the best interests of the Joint Alumni Association.
- To provide an avenue for members of Arnold Air Society, Angel Flight, and Silver Wings in good standing to continue their affiliation past graduation.
- To provide a medium of communication between the National Organizations and Alumni.
- To contribute in as many ways as possible to the welfare and prestige of Arnold Air Society and Silver Wings.
- To foster continuing relationships among Alumni and current members.
- To promote and assist the activities of the National Organizations in accordance with their ideals and traditions.
- To keep the Alumni informed of the work of the National Organizations.
- To provide professional, organizational, and financial assistance to Arnold Air Society and Silver Wings through activities deemed appropriate by the Joint Alumni Association.